6 Upcoming 6GB Ram Android Device
This year we saw Many android devices But we found highest 4gb ram phone but today I wll introduced 6 smartphone amd these all are 6gb to 8gb ram phone
LG G5, the latest flagship killer with it’s new modular support is a great experimental phone. It has a great build quality, great camera, swapable battery and additive modules to make the device more powerful and unique.
LG G6 was unveiled at the Mobile World Congress on 26 Feb 2017 and is one of the most futuristic devices you can buy in 2017. The smartphone comes with a curved edge display and with least amount of bezels.
The smartphone comes with 5.7-inch Quad HD+ (2,880 x 1,440 resolution) screen which is absolutely gorgeous to use. The LG G6 comes with an unusual 18:9 aspect ratio and has 7.9 mm thickness.
The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Processor and comes with 4 GB of RAM. The key highlight of the smartphone is it’s Dual rear camera setup which comes with 13 Mega Pixel resolution and f/1.8 aperture. There is a 5 Mega pixel front selfie camera.
LG G6 :
- 5.7-inch Quad HD+ (2,880 x 1,440 resolution)
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset, a quad core processor
- 4 GB RAM/ with 32 / 64 GB internal storage
- Runs on Android OS v7.0, Nougat
- 13 MP 4K supported rear camera/ with OIS and 4K video recording support, Dual LED Flash
- 5 MP front camera
- Finger print sensor
- Water and Dust Resistant with IP 68 Rating.
- Battery: 3,300 mAh (embedded) , Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 3.0
- Sound – 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- Weight – 163 grams
The recent benchmark killer HTC 10 is a device with great processor, good camera. The build quality is highly premium with chamfers and curvy edges. The same chunky look is not expected with HTC 11. It is expected to come with a lesser bezel design.
The much rumored ‘Sense Touch’ a technology by which the device can be controlled to perform actions through swiping or tapping the edge.
The device is also expected to bank the monstrous Qcomm SD835 chipset for scarily fast processing and great power economy.
Expected Specs for HTC 11 :
- 5.5 inch QHD display
- Offers 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset
- 6 GB RAM/ 256 GB internal storage
- Dual 12 Ultra Pixel lens on the rear (RGB + B&W)
- 8 Ultra Pixel front camera for great selfies
- Anroid OS v7.0, Nougat
- Finger print scanner
- 4300 mAh battery
- Quick charge 3.0 technology for faster charging
Nokia is a legendary firm which took the mobile phones to a whole another level. They have been looking for a partner to come back after they got out of the windows phone business.
It is now official that Nokia registered to MWC 2017 after pairing up with HMD technologies. Two different handsets are expected from the Finland giant in the Q2 of 2017.
The names aren’t clearly out but D1c and C1 are the ones everyone is murmuring these days in the mobile market
Expected Specs for Nokia D1C :
- 5.0 inch HD display & 5.5 inch 2K display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset
- 3 GB RAM / 32 GB internal storage
- Adreno 505 GPU
- Runs on Android OS v7, Nougat with Z-Launcher System UI atop
- IPS resistivity (water proof, dust proof)
- 13 MP rear camera for 5 inch variant & 16 MP rear camera for 5.5 inch variant
- 4G support
The Chinese brand oneplus stands out in the market rivaling the hotshots. They offer inevitable hardware at mid-range prices. The latest release 3T can be a best performing device and matches the Google Pixel in performance.
Upcoming OnePlus 4 to be Powered By 3.0 GHz Snapdragon 830
Their Upcoming OnePlus 5 smart phone is expected to release in June of 2017. If it wants to rival the flagships, it might even get out a couple of months earlier. One plus 5 might come with a glass body with 5.5 inch 2K AMOLED display.
It might come with 8 GB RAM with the Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 835 chipset. Also 128 GB internal storage can be expected which is a needed feature. As per the latest rumors the OnePlus 5 is expected to come with Dual Rear camera setup and
The device is also offered Quick Charge 4.0 technology for faster charging. If it is true, this device will charge to 100% from point dead in less than half an hour.
Features Specs for Oneplus 4 :
- 5.5 inch Quad HD AMOLED display
- 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- Glass and Metal Design
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 835 chipset
- Runs on Oxygen OS with Android 7 Nougat
- 8 GB RAM/ 128 GB internal storage
- 12 Mega Pixel Dual Rear camera with OIS
- 16 MP front shooter
- Water proof and dust proof technology
- 3600 mAh battery
- Dash charge technology (100% in less than 75 minutes)
Sony Xperia C6
Rumors spread out that Sony is all set to launch a new add-o in the ‘ Xperia C ‘ lineup. So apparently, this will be a phablet. The display is said to have minimal bezels for enhanced looks.Sony Xperia C6
Xperia C is said to sport a 6 inch FHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection at the front and back. It is still not very clear about the processor but the device is likely to house a Qcomm SD processor over the Mediatek.
Features Sony Xperia C6 :
- 6.0 inch QHD display with 1400 x 2560 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front and rear.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 proessor
- 4 GB RAM & Adreno 530 GPU
- 20 MP rear camera ( EXMOR Lens )
- 16 MP front camera
This was a small effort to give you a preview of what is going to happen next year. Hope you get the mobile you want in the upcoming year with tons to shop from.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Xiaomi Redmi Note lineup has been great value for money in India. Note 3 is the highest sold mobile phone in India in 2016. Recent addition to this is Redmi Note 4 launched on Flipkart exclusively at a starting price of 9,999.
The reason for this series to be hit is the features and quality they offer for affordable price. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 was recently spotted on the Chinese certification website and some of the details got leaked.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 To Launch In China
Features for Note 5:
- Display: 5.5 inch Curved IPS FHD display with a slab of 2.5 D glass atop and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 too
- Chipset: Snapdragon 652(India)/ Media Tek Helio X20
- Processor: Deca-core for Helio & Octa-core for Snapdragon chipset
- RAM: 3 GB/ 4 GB
- Storage: 32 GB for 3 GB and 4 GB for 64 GB in-built storage
- Cameras : 16 MP Rear camera with PDAF at f/2.0 aperture & 8 MP front camera with wide angle lens
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Dual Sim(4G/3G) with VoLTE, Bluetooth
- Finger print sensor: Front mounted and embedded in the home button
- Battery: 4100 mAh non-removable supporting quick charge technology 3.0
Expected Price: 11,000 for 3 GB RAM & 14,000 for 4 GB RAM variants
At CES 2017, lot of tech enthusiasts had a lot to take in at once, especially the unbelievable technologies. The smartphone is expected to get launched on 26th Feb at the MWC 2017. HMD Global which took up the rights for Nokia brand licensing recently showcased Qualcomm Snapdragon’s monster 835 which supporting OIS and EIS too. Though much of the features are not known, here are some expected features:
Features for Nokia 8:
- Display: 5.5 inch Quad HD Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display with 2.5 D glass on the top
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 and Snapdragon 835 chipset variants
- Processors: Octa-core processor clocked at up to 2.2 GHz speed
- RAM: 6 GB RAM for SD 835 variant & 4 GB for SD 821 variant
- Storage: 64/128 GB for SD 835 variant & 32/64 GB for SD 821 variant
- Cameras: 24 MP rear camera with Carl Zeiss lens at f/2.2 aperture with PDAF and EIS, OIS & 12 MP front camera at f/2.2 aperture
- Finger print sensor: Front mounted sensor integrated in home button
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Dual Sim(4G/3G) with VoLTE, Bluetooth v4.3
Price: 64,000 INR approximately
So guys these all are the best android device.